Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


I'm getting an early start to today's Thankful Thursday post. I've been slacking in posting regularly lately, but we've been busy with b-day parties, graduations, hockey games, etc. Not a whole lot is going on on the TTC front. I am currently at CD 23 with no ovulation yet. My body did fake me out pretty good by giving me fertile CM for 5 days and I didn't O. But, it's still early!

Last week, I was pretty blah and I seem to have gotten over the blahs! I went and got a haircut and got my eyebrows waxed, painted my nails - looking like a new woman!

So, today I am thankful for:

  1. The Chicagoland GTG on Sunday. I know I've been looking forward to it for awhile and I am excited!
  2. Spring hockey!! The Blackhawks disposed of those damn Canucks in 6 games and now we are shark fishing in San Jose! We lead the series 2-0 and just got back to Chicago for Games 3 and 4. Hopefully we can close it out on Sunday! Dare I say, only 6 more wins until we hoist the Stanley Cup!!
  3. Summer-like weather! It is going to be absolutely beautiful the next several days here in Chicago and I am going to make sure I enjoy it!
  4. A weekend without (almost) no plans! Seriously, we have been ruuning around like crazy and it's so nice to have a weekend to relax! Although, I just found out about an open casting call on Saturday that I think I want to go to, so there goes my relaxing Saturday!
  5. A new haircut. I mentioned above that it has helped me to get over the blahs that I had last week. I am trying to grow my hair long, after cutting it right after my wedding (i so regret that!), and i hadn't gotten my hair cut since September. Needless to say, it needed it badly.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment