Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I soooooo need this today! I've been in a funk all week and I can't shake it! All I've been doing is coming straight home and lounging on the couch all night. I think I am just stressed about work, trying to lose weight, etc. Needless to say, I think it did me a world of good to sit back and reflect.


  1. Today, I am thankful for the Watch Instantly option on Netflix that lets me stream movies, TV shows from my Wii. Seriously, I've been able to catch up a ton of movies that have been sitting in my queue!
  2. Today, I am thankful for the Blackhawks who disposed of the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. We're going fishin' in San Jose, baby!
  3. Today, I am thankful for finally scheduling an appointment for a hair cut. It's been since SEPTEMBER, y'all!
  4. I am thankful that I have a GTG to look forward to next weekend. Ladies from the Chicagoland area (and even Wisconsin) that are on the TTGP board on thebump.com are getting together next weekend and I'm so excited to meet them all!
  5. Today, I am thankful for Dave. I am always thankful for him and our relationship, but this week especially.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment