Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Little About Me....

While perusing other blogs, I found this survey and thought, "What the heck!"

I'll divulge my deepest and darkest secrets. Well as deep and dark as which DVD is in our DVD player at the moment and what kind of car I drive can be!

I hope you make it all the way to the end - it's kind of long :)

What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla and yes, I will buy another Toyota when this one goes kaput!

Have you ever had a garage sale? Not me personally, but when I was younger, we had, like 3.

What color is your iPod? I have an iTouch, so it is black and silver. Looks just like an iPhone.

What kind of dog do you have? None.

What's for dinner tonight? Not sure. We are trying to decide that now!

What is the last drink you drank? Diet Coke

Last time you were sick? A couple of weeks ago. Seriously, it seems like I only get sick when it's nice out!

How long is your hair? Not long enough! I am trying to grow my hair out. Right now it is maybe 3 inches past my shoulders?

Are you happy right now?
Yep! And I will be even happier if the Hawks win tonight :)

What did you say last? Um, what do you want for dinner, lol

Who came over last? My brother so he can steal my inhaler, ahaha

Do you drink beer? Very rarely. I usually drink vodka. Tonight, I'm going to have a margarita!

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Nope

What is your favorite key chain on your keys? Probably my Coach keychain :)

What is in your pocket? Nada, don't have pockets in my yoga pants

Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with? I don't really remember, but probably a client at work

What DVD is in your DVD player? Last House on The Left - the original. I like horror movies :)

What's something fun you did today?
Nothing yet, but we're about to go watch the Hawks game!!

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? A cat (Randomness)

What are you listening to right now?
A Target commercial

What have you had to drink so far today?
Diet Coke

When is your birthday? July 20

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? I think Spencers? Because I am lame-o!

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Nope

How many states in the U.S. have you been to? 9

What are you going to do after this? Figure out dinner and then go out!

What is something you need to go shopping for? What DON'T I need to go shopping for?! Groceries, memory card for my phone, spring candles, and a ton of other stuff!

Do you like pickles? LOVE them. I could seriously eat a jar/day!

How about olives? Only black olives

What is your favorite kind of gum? Spearmint

Do you have any tan lines? Kind of. I still have a faint line from last summer!

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? Nope! But I do remember my brother's. Weird.

Who was the last person to call you baby? Probably Dave, although he doesn't usually call me baby!

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Dave. He loves karaoke!

Has anyone ever given you roses? Dave, for Valentine's Day 2009. It's been a loooooong time!

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? Prob not!

What is your favorite color? Pink

What color are your eyes? Brown

What is a compliment you receive way too often? "You look like you lost weight!" Yeah, thanks for trying to be nice. You know I look like an even bigger BUTTERBALL than before. Grr!

How tall are you? 5'4

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? Dave, when I got home from work

Do you like your parents? Yep!

Why did your last relationship end? Dude, that was like 13 years ago!

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? Again, Dave!

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep? Depends. Right now, I would say eat b/c I am starving!

Do you look more like your mom or your dad? Mom. I chopped my hair off after my wedding and my BIL called me by my mom's name!

How long does it take you to shower? If it is when I first wake up, about 15-20 minutes. I just can't get moving in the morning! But if I shower in the afternoon or at night, like 10 minutes

Can you do splits? Um, I could NEVER do the splits. Just not flexible that way

Can you use the grill? Yep

What movie do you want to see? Sex and The City 2! I can't wait!!!!

What did you on New Years Eve 2007? I think that was the year that we did nothing b/c we had a wedding the night before? I could be wrong, but I can't remember!

Was your mom a cheerleader? I have no idea - I've never asked

What is the last letter of your middle name? N

How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Not nearly enough! About 6.5

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Almost always

Are you scared of flying? Nope, but Dave is

What do you sleep in? Usually yoga type pants and a tank top

Do you have any tatoos? One, but I want another!

Have you ever been to Los Angeles? Driven through it on a vacay to Disney

What jewelry do you wear all the time? My wedding and engagement rings

What is your favorite song at the moment? Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble!

What song do you HATE? That DAMN filet o' fish song!!!

Do you like chocolate? Yes, but usually only when AF is here, lol

Are you easy to get along with? I like to think so

Any up coming events you're excited about? When we FINALLY go to Redamak's for the first time this year!



Dear Reader: Feel free to copy and paste this survey into your blog so I can learn a little bit more about you, too! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment