Monday, March 14, 2011

The Worst Kept Secret EVER!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted anything. I know, I know. I'm a horrible blogger. Actually, I don't think I should even call myself a blogger, haha! I'm all sorts of lazy and then the holidays came around and I really didn't have much to say except that I still wasn't pregnant.

However, I am happy to report that I have a TON to say now! Yep, I'm pregnant. Dave and I actually found out in the beginning of January. I didn't want to do anything that made it "official" until we were out of the first trimester. Yeah, that didn't go as planned, because we couldn't keep our mouths shut! We told our parents and siblings with strict instructions not to tell anyone until we at least had our first doctor's appointment. Again, that didn't go as planned! But hey, at least it was kept off Facebook :)

We did make it "Facebook Official" last week after going for our NT scan and seeing Poppy. Oh yeah, did I mention that we call the baby "Poppy"? That's because when we found out and I created my ticker on TheBump.com, it was the size of a poppyseed! Any hoot, we were able to see Poppy last week and our NT scan was "normal", so we felt confident that we could announce it!

I'll be posting weekly updates and photos (even if I sometimes look pregnant and the other times, I just look fat). I have a couple of posts in the works that I'll get to soon as well.

Until then, peace out!

3 comments: