Thursday, March 31, 2011

15 Weeks

I know, I'm a little late this week. I really have no excuse, so sorry! I think this part of pregnancy may just be the most boring of them all. I'm in a place where I'm not sick anymore, my appetite is coming back, but I'm not feeling movement or having really any other pregnancy symptoms. Occasionally I have some RLP, but that is really the only other symptom I'm having. Oh, and maternity clothes?! Why is it so hard to find good maternity clothing that doesn't break the bank?! I really can only wear 1 pair of my regular pants and a lot of my tops are getting too short. I've been shopping at Destination Maternity, Kohls, and Target and I think I've bought everything that looked good. But that ain't much! And I feel like I wear the same things over and over again. Old Navy isn't that much better and I hate just buying online because I really have no clue what size to order. I need to hit up the Motherhood Maternity outlet or something. Or just the mall to check out JCPenney or Macy's.



I really need to have Dave start taking my weekly bump pics.



  • How far along? 15 weeks

  • Weight gain/loss: Still down 8 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight

  • Maternity clothes? I'm getting to the point where I need a lot more!

  • Stretch marks? Only old ones. I'm doomed though. I know I'm going to have a ton :(

  • Sleep? So much better! Although I'm starting to worry about not sleeping on my back. I don't want to spend a ton of money on a body pillow and I don't want one that will take up the whole bed either.

  • Best moment this week? Finally scheduling our elective ultrasound! We are going April 16, even if it just a few weeks before our anatomy scan, lol

  • Food cravings? Mainly mozzerrella sticks

  • Gender? We'll find out April 16!

  • Belly button in or out? In

  • Movement? At one point this week, I thought I felt something. While relaxing on the couch, I had this odd sensation low in my belly, like something was swimming around down there. But, it is way early and I have some padding, so I'm not counting it as anything yet.

  • What I miss? I really am not a lush, but I still miss vodka! Dave's cousin made SKittles vodka for her sister's 21st b-day party on Saturday and I"m kind of sad that I can't have any!

  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex on April 16! Both of our moms will be there and I can't wait to start stome shopping!

  • Milestones: Finally in 2nd tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment